WHO SHOULD HIRE US?
We might be a good fit for each other if you’re looking for an investment advisor who….
• works in your best interests all the time
• provides objective advice that isn’t tied to the sale of a product
• has an easy-to-understand fee schedule
• seeks to minimize expenses to their clients
• collaborates with your other professional advisors
• reports your account’s actual performance net of fees on a quarterly basis
• does comprehensive financial planning
• can assist you in making tax efficient charitable gifts
• manages their own money the same as they do their clients
Our typical client has a lump sum of money that needs professional management. Most often, they do not have the time, inclination, or necessary knowledge to do it themselves, so they are looking to delegate.
We are asked to manage retirement accounts, after-tax investment accounts, trusts, foundation money, education plans and all sorts of special purpose accounts. Since our clients have unique risk tolerances, financial goals, and tax scenarios, we manage all accounts on an individualized basis.